Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Various Posts Recruitment 2019
Advertisement No. CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2019/01
- Application Start : 15-02-019
- Last Date for Apply : 16-03-2019
- Last Date For Fees : 16-03-2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified 7 days before the exam
- Interview & Document Verification : Intimated Later
- General / OBC (Male) : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs. 300/-
- Payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking /E Challan / SBI Collect.
Age Limit as on 16-03-2019
- Management Trainee / Hindi Translator : 28 years (maximum)
- Rest of all posts : 30 years (maximum)
- Read notification for more age relaxation details.
- Across India.
Total Vacancy : 571 Posts
|Management Trainee (General)||30||Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||01||1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or MicroBiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry
Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management from recognized University/ Institution.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18||A Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10||A Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Accountant||28||B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years' experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial/ Commercial/ Departmental Undertakings.|
|Superintendent (General)||88||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution|
|Junior Superintendent||155||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution|
|Hindi Translator||03||Master's degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a main subject at the degree level;
Master's degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of Instructions and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level;
|Junior Technical Assistant||238||Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects|
Your comments :
Email *: (Required but will not be displayed)
» Your comments will be displayed after manual approval only.