Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
Advertisement No. 1/JE/2018‐19
- Application Begin : 07-01-2019
- Last Date for Apply : 30-01-2019 (Closed)
- Last date for printing your application : 15-02-2019
- Admit Card Available : 11-23 Feb 2019
- Exam Date : February 2019
- General / OBC : Rs. 450/-
- SC / ST / PWD / EXS : Rs. 50/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2019
- Min. Age : 20 years
- Max. Age : 30 years
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 3 Years Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering with 65% Marks. For SC, ST : 55% Marks.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 3 Years Diploma / Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 65% Marks. For SC, ST : 55% Marks.
Experience (as on 01.01.2019)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : At least 2 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders.
Total Vacancy : 24 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||9||5||0||1||15|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||6||2||0||1||9|
Your comments :
Email *: (Required but will not be displayed)
» Your comments will be displayed after manual approval only.