Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Recruitment for 2345 Nurses Posts on Contract Basis
Notification No. 02/MRB/2019
- Starting Date : 07-02-2019
- Closing Date: 27-02-2019
- Last date for Submission : 27-02-2019
- Last date for Payment (Offline) : 01-03-2019
- Date of Examination : 23-06-2019
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) : Rs. 350/-
- Others : Rs. 700/-
- Pay the examination fee through either online mode or offline mode.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2019
- Min Age : 18 years
- Max Age : OC : 32 years
- Max Age : ST / SCA / SC / MBC & DNC / BCM / BC / PH : 57 years .Read notification for more details.
Mode of Exam
- Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet.
- Objective type single paper Exam for Nurses.
- Nurses (Women) : (A) Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution. (B) Foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognized by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
- Nurses (Men) : (A) (i) A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and (ii) Successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952. (B) Possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognized by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
Total Vacancy : 2345 Posts
Your comments :
Email *: (Required but will not be displayed)
» Your comments will be displayed after manual approval only.